Looking for curious graduate students!
We're excited about building algorithms and systems for next-generation intelligent data-intensive applications, and we're looking for graduate students who are interested in data management, distributed systems, and data-intensive computing to join the research group.
- Aydın Doğan
Thesis supervised (For further details please refer to National Thesis Archive)
- Ali Güneş, Decision Support System for the Unification of Legal Precedents by the Supreme Court
- Vahap Burhan Demir, Predicting Flight Delays with Artificial Neural Networks: A Case Study in Esenboğa Airport
- Mehmet Ömer Özek, Determining Pixel-Based LOD on Hardware Tessellated Terrain Rendering
- Hüseyin Keçeli, Time-based Electrical Energy Consumption Model in Turkey Using Machine Learning on News Data (co-supervisor: Assist. Prof. Dr. Tayfun Küçükyılmaz)
- Çağrı Şener, Activity Classification based on Eye Movement (co-supervisor: Prof. Dr. Hasan Oğul)
- Kıvanç Kürten, Placement of Indicators and Controls in the Cockpit Design Based on Checklist Flow
- Sine Canbolat, Optimal Route Planning using Time-Based Obstacle Model in Navigation Systems